Booster No.1 Wrinkles
Looking for a natural way to slow down the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other signs of ageing?
EVENSWISS® Booster No.1 contains an extract from the Spilanthes Acmella flower which is a natural alternative to Botox and provides a firming and tightening effect as well as muscle relaxant.
Combined with other ingredients designed to make your skin feel tighter, and provide collagen building and antioxidant benefits, adding a couple of drops of this concentrated serum to your regular skin care routine is a great, natural way to maintain a healthy and more youthful-looking skin.
Natural ingredients for naturally healthy skin.
FORMULATED FOR ALL SKIN TYPES
Size: 20 ml / 0.68 fl. oz.
- Boosts skin immunity
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces muscle tension and reduces facial wrinkles caused by tense or contracted facial muscles
- Provides anti-ageing effect
- Helps tighten and firm the look of skin.
Using the pipette provided, add one or two drops of booster to your regular amount of cream or serum and mix lightly. Apply mixture to cleansed skin and gently massage.
Use twice daily - morning and night.
Recommended Ratio 1:10 (booster : cream)
- Spilanthes Acmella flower extract - a natural alternative to Botox with a firming and tightening effect as well as a muscle relaxant thanks to the analgesic sphilantol
- Pullulan Algae Extract - to make your skin feel tighter and provide collagen building and antioxidant benefits
- Acacia Senegal Gum - to smooth lines and wrinkles.
Full list of ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, C14-22 Alcohols, Glycerin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Pullulan, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, Cellulose, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Cellulose Gum, Algae Extract, Disodium EDTA, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Squalane, PEG-8, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Ascorbic Acid