Skin Dermal Defence
Skin Dermal Defence lotion is formulated to increase the skin's barrier function and protect against common aggressors such as pollution, blue light and bacteria.
Air pollution acts in direct contact with the skin and contributes daily to skin ageing. It consists of gases and very fine particles, (known as 'particulate matter') which can remain in the atmosphere for weeks and are capable of penetrating deep into the skin's pores. They are known to cause oxidative reactions within the skin which can lead to inflammation and skin ageing.
In addition to these external (and often uncontrollable) factors, our modern lifestyles and working habits increasingly expose our skin to multi-negative factors - such as the time spent in front of electronic screens. It is well known that 'blue light' emitted from computer screens, mobile phones, and other electronic devices can lead to pigmentation and speed up the ageing process of the skin.
FORMULATED FOR ALL SKIN TYPES.
Size: 30 ml / 1.01 fl. oz.
- Protects skin against blue light and pollution
- Rebalances skin functions
- Antimicrobial activity
- Reinforces skin barrier
Apply to cleansed skin DAY and NIGHT as needed.
WARNING: Handle product with clean hands. Stop use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
DERMATOPOIETIN® Peptide Complex: A full equivalent of interleukin-1 alpha, formulated to increase the immune system of the skin and promote the growth of elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid by up to 90% in days! Acts through our patented Signalling Cosmetics® effect, without the need for invasive skin penetration.
Sweet Orange Fruit Extract
- a natural anti-ageing ingredient which increases collagen production, smoothes the appearance of fine lines, and brightens skin
- has mild, natural exfoliant properties. It contains citric acid and some malic acid, AHA exfoliants known for their skin renewing properties
- antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and vasoprotective effects
- contains carbohydrates giving the ingredient moisturising properties
- essential oil content gives nice scent and antibacterial properties
Lemon Fruit Extract
- contains citric acid so it is commonly used as a natural, mild exfoliating agent
- antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-dandruff, venotonic and moisturising properties
Maple Sugar Extract
- contains natural AHA acids (e.g. Malic and Tartaric) and helps remove dead skin cells in combination with other acid-containing fruit extracts
- pH adjuster
Full list of ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Propanediol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Squalane, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Saccharide Isomerate, Pullulan, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Allantoin, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Porphyridium Cruentum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharinum Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Thiocyanate, Hexapeptide-18, Lactoferrin, Trisodium Ascorbyl Palmitate Phosphate, Lactoperoxidase, Tromethamine, Tocopherol, Glucose Pentaacetate, Glucose Oxidase, Sh-polypeptide-17.