Skin Barrier Protector
Every day, the skin confronts a barrage of threats, most of which come from outside factors like allergens, irritants and pollutants, while some, like genetic factors, come from within. Together they make the skin more prone to atopic dermatitis (better known as eczema), and psoriasis, a skin disease that causes red, itchy scaly patches, most commonly on the knees, elbows, trunk and scalp.
Signs to look for that indicate damage of the skin barrier are itchiness, inflamed areas, bacterial viral or fungal skin infections.
Skin Barrier Protector boasts a gentle formula containing plant oils with antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, as well as linoleic acid - an Omega 6 fatty acid - to repair the skin barrier and keep your skin nourished and protected.
Size: 30 ml / 1.01 fl. oz.
- Increases skin barrier action
- Boosts moisture retention
- Relieves irritation (Vitamin E and Glycerin)
Apply to cleansed skin DAY and NIGHT as needed.
WARNING: Handle product with clean hands. Stop use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children.
DERMATOPOIETIN® Peptide Complex: A full equivalent of interleukin-1 alpha, formulated to increase the immune system of the skin and promote the growth of elastin, collagen and hyaluronic acid by up to 90% in days! Acts through our patented Signalling Cosmetics® effect, without the need for invasive skin penetration.
Sweet Almond Oil
- contains skin-nourishing fatty acids (oleic acid (55-86%), linoleic acid (7-35%)), and antioxidants vitamin E and vitamin B for smoothing, softening and moisturising properties
Aloe Leaf Juice
- powerful moisturising and soothing properties,
- anti-inflammatory properties that make it a potent ingredient for healing wounds, reducing signs of sunburn, and helping dehydrated skin to lock in moisture
- enzymes, vitamins, and minerals enrich this ingredient allowing it to help the skin combat free radical damage while restoring the natural protective barrier of the skin enabling it to be fully functioning,
- commonly used as an application to treat sunburn and minor burns. It does this by helping to cool down the skin and replenishing the skin’s moisture and vitamin content
Full list of ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Decyl Oleate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Salicylic Acid, Glycerin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Hexapeptide-18, Tocopherol, Tromethamine, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Citric acid, Sh-polypeptide-17.